2021 National Championships at Royal Torbay Yacht Club
We sailed the National Championship at Torbay in 2018, and we were so pleased we’re going back in 2021.
- Boat park on the harbour wall
- Launch down a concrete slipway directly from the wall into the harbour
- Quick access from there to the race area in the bay
- 5 minute’s walk from the harbour to the Club
- Enjoy the RTYC ballroom, dining room, bar and garden all with fine views of the bay
2021 Millennium Series sponsor West Country Boat Repairs' Pete Vincent in their workshop
From serious repairs to annual refurbishments to hulls covers trailers sails foils, courses for those who want to do the minor stuff themselves, to advice on that boat you’re thinking of buying before you buy it - get in touch with WCBR.
Millennium Open meeting at Snettisham Beach , Norfolk 2017
There’s a narrow window for sailing at Snettisham , about 2 hours each side of high water. At low water its entirely mud which attracts hundreds of wading birds, and its also attracted a ornithologist member who is excellent with a video camera.
Sarah's top tip for champion crewing with her dad !
The following year they were national champions. Just saying…